- Write HeadNest commercial immediately
- Create entire freaking HeadNest commercial by Monday (the HeadNest being an intentionally stupid invention that's like a bird perch on a headband, it was Henry's idea)
Find out what the PowerPoint we have to do on Monday is about, and throw that together (It's a five-minute talk on a subject we already know about, so it won't be difficult, but I can't remember what that subject is)
- Make appointment for Deez Meds on Monday
Finish converting that sketch of Kris into a full Illustrator thing by Tuesday
- Take that Illustrator thing and make it an After Effects puppet and make it do a little walk cycle, also by Tuesday
- Make the axe-ouroboros transformation animation by Wednesday (and by that I mean Tuesday night)
- Whatever the hell we're doing for homework Friday
- Hang up the ace pride flag we got in the mail today!!!
- Finish Transitions animation by next Monday
- Make a draft of title sequence animation by Monday
...So yeah, as you can see, we're having the time of our lives over here and not overworked/falling behind at all. The only comfort is knowing that in six weeks, this will be all over. We'll be able to go home and kinda relax and maybe, maybe be able to play some of those games we bought like four months ago.